Day 10 was a pretty light day for the bathroom. It was Memorial Day, so there were plenty of other things going on, but I did manage to get a little work done. After caulking, the next step is to apply the next waterproofing layer, so I was all set to do that. However, when I checked my caulking work from the day before, there were some gaps.
Caulk can tend to shrink after it dries, so it's important to check and make sure it's still 100% covered. These pictures are extreme close ups to show detail, but in reality these are small pinholes. But, this is an important step in waterproofing, so I went back over with the caulk gun again to fill these gaps.
It's hard to tell in these photos, but here are some side by sides of the same places that have been repaired.
Like I said, it was a light day so this is all that was done. It took a very short time- maybe 30 minutes- and it was done. Tomorrow- more waterproofing!